As an FX Broker you must be incredibly business-savvy, as you will be responsible for delivering excellent client relationship management.
Previous experience within the FX industry is essential.
Duties will include;
• Delivering first class client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
• Researching and generating profitable new business
• Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
• Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
• The ability to work with senior level professionals and develop long lasting relationships with them
• A proven knowledge of the financial markets or the willingness to learn
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous work experience in a B2B sales role
• A competitive basic salary + uncapped OTE
• Career prospects with performance related promotions
• Free parking on site
We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Though you’ll be holding an entry level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate, brimming with potential. A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases
- Edit videos and presentations as assigned
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field